- Online Business Consultancy
- Website Design
- Website Redevelopment
- Website Maintenance
- Macromedia Flash Design
- Intranet Design
- Extranet Design
- Website Hosting
- Graphic / Print Design
- CD-ROM Development
- Desktop Publishing
- Link Development
- PowerPoint Design
- Search Engine Optimization
- Newsletter Development
- Email Letterheads
- Website Reciprocal Links
- Background does not interrupt the text
- Text is big enough to read, but not too big
- The hierarchy of information is perfectly clear
- Columns of text are narrower than in a book to make reading easier on the screen
- Navigation buttons and bars are easy to understand and use
- Navigation is consistent throughout web site
- Navigation buttons and bars provide the visitor with a clue as to where they are, what page of the site they are currently on
- Frames, if used, are not obtrusive
- A large site has an index or site map
- Link colors coordinate with page colors
- Links are underlined so they are instantly clear to the visitor
- Buttons are not big and dorky
- Every graphic has an alt label
- Every graphic link has a matching text link
- Graphics and backgrounds use browser-safe colors
- Animated graphics turn off by themselves
- Pages download quickly
- First page and home page fit into 640 x 460 pixel space
- All of the other pages have the immediate visual impact within 640 x 460 pixels
- Good use of graphic elements (photos, subheads, pull quotes) to break up large areas of text
- Every web page in the site looks like it belongs to the same site; there are
repetitive elements that carry throughout the pages
Why Do You Need Our Custom Website Design Services?
On the Internet, your business is among tens or hundreds or thousands of the same types of business. In order to compete you have to stand out. And we can help you achieve that.
I've seen many websites that are ranked in the top 10 on all the major search engines but do not have what it takes to convert visitors to customers.
What You Need
You need a web site that is powerful, emotion evoking and shows the reader that his or her life would be more complete - better, easier, more productive, more profitable and happier - if that reader owned what it is you're selling.
Your design needs to move the reader while your content grabs them, working together they should build confidence in both your business and products. You have two seconds to tell your visitor what you sell and what's in it for them. If that aligns with what they want, they'll spend more time on your site and that should lead to more sells.
They build enough confidence in the product that makes it worth spending the extra money.
We work with clients from all over the world in the design and marketing of their web sites.