Our interactive, cd rom design and cd rom development services include
integrating multimedia presentations of text, sound, animations, music, voice
over narration, video clips, Flash, PowerPoint presentations, searchable
databases, and/or PDF files. The final interactive project can be delivered on a
CD ROM, DVD, Kiosk, the Internet, or a combination thereof and can be programmed
to run on PC, Mac, or both (hybrid).
If you are unsure about the needs and requirements of your audience, We can also provide pre-production research and an audience assessment. Please contact us for more information or fill out our online quote request and a representative will contact you.
Before starting on a CD Rom design project, there are decisions that need to be made that will ultimately affect the size and scope of the project and, moreover, how the project is developed:
- What is the nature of the project?
- Who is your audience?
- What format & size of media (mini cd, standard cd, or dvd) will the project be distributed on?
- Should the CD/DVD be programmed for PC, Mac, or both?
- What format should be used to develop the CD/DVD?
- What other development issues are there?
We also offer CD Rom duplication and CD Rom replication services. Please
click here for prices & additional information or, for an instant CD Duplication
or CD Replication quote, click here.