- Online Business Consultancy
- Website Design
- Website Redevelopment
- Website Maintenance
- Macromedia Flash Design
- Intranet Design
- Extranet Design
- Website Hosting
- Graphic / Print Design
- CD-ROM Development
- Desktop Publishing
- Link Development
- PowerPoint Design
- Search Engine Optimization
- Newsletter Development
- Email Letterheads
- Website Reciprocal Links
- Background does not interrupt the text
- Text is big enough to read, but not too big
- The hierarchy of information is perfectly clear
- Columns of text are narrower than in a book to make reading easier on the screen
- Navigation buttons and bars are easy to understand and use
- Navigation is consistent throughout web site
- Navigation buttons and bars provide the visitor with a clue as to where they are, what page of the site they are currently on
- Frames, if used, are not obtrusive
- A large site has an index or site map
- Link colors coordinate with page colors
- Links are underlined so they are instantly clear to the visitor
- Buttons are not big and dorky
- Every graphic has an alt label
- Every graphic link has a matching text link
- Graphics and backgrounds use browser-safe colors
- Animated graphics turn off by themselves
- Pages download quickly
- First page and home page fit into 640 x 460 pixel space
- All of the other pages have the immediate visual impact within 640 x 460 pixels
- Good use of graphic elements (photos, subheads, pull quotes) to break up large areas of text
- Every web page in the site looks like it belongs to the same site; there are repetitive elements that carry throughout the pages
Custom Website Design Features
Our custom web sites design features are known for their clean, high quality graphics, fast-loading pages, logical and well-organized navigation, and overall effective design and layout. Clients have been delighted with the results they have received, and the majority of new clients are referrals from existing clients.
Below is a guideline of what you can expect from our custom website design for a new web site or site redesign. We are available to discuss your needs with you and work out a plan within your budget.
Custom Designs are optimized for high search engine rankings. To improve traffic to your site. High quality custom graphics created and designed to improve user experience and complement the wonderful variety of information and products contained on your Web site.
The customer websites we design are optimized to work in almost any browser. This offers the widest possible audience. Using HTML markup that accommodates most Web browsers and many alternative devices so anyone who wants to visit your site wont have any trouble.
Our custom website designers maintain attention to low bandwidth for each page of your Web site for quick-loading pages, which includes manipulating graphics to the lowest possible file size while also maintaining the highest quality appearance.
We make certain to address meta-tags and “hidden” HTML markup elements that act to attract greater traffic from various search engines that use meta-tags. It is our attention to detail that will really make the difference in your success online.
Ease of maneuverability throughout the Web site, including interconnecting links to main subject areas, “top of page” links as needed and “back” links to section index pages as needed.
Consistency of design throughout the Web site, including colors, graphics, layout, typeface and all other design elements.
High quality color scanning of photographs and other materials if needed, which includes minor touch-ups and cropping as needed.
Thorough testing of the entire Web site to ensure that all these details are in place, that all the links function properly, that all the pages represent the professional appearance necessary for your Web site.
Critiques/Reviews of your Web site during its development by fellow Web design colleagues and other net-savvy professionals for all aspects of Web design and marketing.